International Systems Engineering & Automation Company (IRISA) was established in 1992, with joint investment of Mobarakeh Steel Company (MSC), Iran International Engineering Company (IRITEC), and the Italian Companies of ILVA and GTI. With the privilege and support of more than 500 specialists, IRISA has been serving organizations, industries, governmental and private companies over the last 23 years. The Ministry of Industries and Mines as well as MSC’s managers were planning to use this accumulated investment of Technical and engineering knowledge based company to be dynamic and responsive to the needs of Mobarakeh Steel Co, in particular, and in the future steps, providing services to other steel industries as well as other related industries in Iran and abroad.
IRISA has obtained the highest ranking from country’s High Council of Informatics, in most of the fields of its activities, and is one of the most renowned and pioneer companies in the area of design, implementation, renovation projects, installation and commissioning of custom-made ERP systems, industrial automations, networking and infrastructure in Iran with experience of completing more than ……EPC and PC projects.
- Design and implementation of comprehensive and integrated information systems based on the customer’s order (IRISA IS-suite)
- Implementation and support of standard ERP systems in cooperation with foreign experts
- Implementation of management support systems (MSS)
- Counseling and monitoring of comprehensive ICT plans
- Production and development of online analytical processing and management reports (OLAP)
- Standard training courses in the field of IT
- Consulting Services
- Industrial Automation Systems based on PLC & DCS
- Industrial Control Systems based on Fast controllers & Mini Computers
- Emergency Shut Down (ESD) Systems
- Fire & Gas Detection (F&G) Systems
- Burner Management (BMS) System
- SCADA Systems in Power & Fluid Distribution
- HMI, Data Logging and Archiving
- Level 2 & process Automation Systems
- Level 3 & production Coordination Systems
- Field Instruments, Control Valve & Actuators
- Weighing Control & Monitoring Systems Including Static & Dynamism
- AC & DC Drives & Motors
- Electrical Power Distribution Systems : MCC & Power Center
- Review and recognition of the current situation and analyzing the current and future needs of organizations in the fields of infrastructure and computer networks
- Design, supply, installation and erection of computer networks, telecommunications and software-related services
- Design and implementation of data centers and ISP Internet services
- Feasibility, design and implementation of systems based on RFID technology
- Design and implementation of Information Security Management System (ISMS ISO27001: 2005)
- Providing Professional Services in the areas of Supervision, management solutions, improvement, promotion and documentation of network and computer centers
- Preparation, design and implementation of network security
- Presenting consulting and monitoring services on an infrastructure network projects
- Presenting related training for network managers and operators
IRISA has been pursuing for organizational excellence in the agenda of its management approaches.
Such an approach can be seen on the establishment of quality management system according to the Tick IT standard for the first time in Iran, the development of cycling strategic management based on the Balanced Scorecard method, the development and management of business processes, developing a comprehensive business plan, the establishment of comprehensive evaluation and performance management, suggestion system, and participation and attention to research and development in the areas of product, technology and production methods.
The current obtained certificates for IRISA’s quality management systems are as follow:
- Quality Assurance Certificate ISO9001; in 1997.
- Quality Assurance Certificate ISO9001, 2000; in 2004.
- Quality Management Certificate ISO9001:2000 + Tick IT, as the first Iranian company
from the credible company DNV.
In addition to Mobarakeh Steel Co., other major steel producing companies in Iran such as Khuzestan Steel Co., Khorasan Steel Co., Isfahan Steel Co., Hormozgan steel Co., and a number of other steel companies, as well as some other main industries such as telecommunications, oil, gas, petrochemical, and Automotive, interacting with companies like Shiraz Petrochemical, the South Pars gas pipelines and telecommunication Iranian oil, petroleum products distribution company, Saipa, Iran Telecommunication and provincial telecommunications companies.