Creation of knowledge path and social value as well as formation of capital investment with the fundamental role in design, localization, and promotion of information and management systems, industrial automation and infrastructure of information technology, and corporate communications in large industries particularly in the steel industry, and presence in regional market with world-class indices, forms IRISA’s mission.
Irisa Intends to use the new proven global technologies in order to ensure its profit and growth rate. Therefore it would ultimately benefit all the stakeholders and provides a reasonable growth in the market share.
Irisa believes as an honest consultant and caring company, it has always been on its customer’s side and by creating organizational culture based on partnership, responsibility and loyalty, shed noble values in the company.
Known brand, efficient and skilled human resources, and professional working relationships with world leading companies, commitment to obligations, and possible solutions presentation for all levels of automation features are IRISA’s privilege.
Cooperation with universities and accredited scientific research centers through accepting trainees and defining research projects, as well as supporting scientific organizations and associations and publishing houses have always been considered.
Knowledge-based human resources, is considered as capital of the company. To develop this asset, providing an appropriate working environment, Compensation based on performance, development of and cultural-welfare benefits, increasing the opportunities for growth and provides job security for employees with special attention to the promotion of labor productivity are the center of attention.
Obtainthe most advanced and up-to-date science in fields of industrial automation systems, information technology and networking in order to achieve the stated mission.
Improving and promotion of information technology, and applying the most advanced world’s technologies in Iranian industries.
Active participation in information technology projects in the domestic and foreign organizations and industries.
Prospering participation in the domestic and regional market.
Being recognized as one the top companies in information systems and management, industrial automation and IT infrastructure.
Establish appropriate relationships with large-scale industries, especially steel industries with the best quality.
The management of International Engineering and automation Company believes that the company’s affairs shall run upon guiding principles of quality assurance. In line with this mission, the most advanced international methodologies of design are used to development software. Therefore, in addition of supporting the production cycle of the software, consistency and compliance of produced software are ensured and the needs of users are maintained.
In order to achieve the quality objectives of the company, all levels of company’s management and expertise in the areas of their responsibility and functions are responsible for compliance with standards and continuous improvement of operational procedures to deliver quality software and provide end user satisfaction.
- Strengthen consciousness and sense of responsibility of staff.
- Creation and continual improvement of the interest and motivation of the staff to achieve corporate objectives.
- Promotion of team work culture and continuous improvement of the company and its methods.
- Provide ongoing training to employees (at least 5% of working time) to promote their technical and vocational knowledge through workflow jobs, participation in specialized exhibitions and seminars and short term technical courses.
- Design and development of systems and application software according to customer needs, by applying high standards of systems production and software.
- Planning and carrying out research projects on systems and software.
- Improvement of productivity and continuous effort to reduce the cost of software development.
IRISA with respect to its activities and high capital values of produced goods, information and knowledge which are partly owned by the customers and business partners of the company,has special task of the principles of information security and is responsible for the development of safe thinking culture. This task requires the performance of each department of Irisa for the purpose of information security to be held responsible in the field of preservation, distribution, and development of updates information in full and effective compliance and enforcement. Therefore, this will ensure an access to the information for the authorized users accurately, rapidly and on time.
In this regard, the international standard ISO / IEC 27001: 2005, as a model for the establishment and compliance with of information security management system (ISMS) is used at IRISA, and all instructions which are developed in this regard are in force to be used by all personnel.
With regard to the above, the information security management system has been established in this company with the following fields:
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulatory related requirements (national laws, established security policies and standard requirements)
- Observance of principles of information security: confidentiality, integrity and availability of information on the company and related activities.
- Monitoring, measurement and analysis of information security regards to their events and weaknesses and performing necessary improvements.
- Developing the goals and action plans to achieve the objectives of information security and control by the relevant departments.
- Development of appropriate systems and structures to build, maintains, updating and distribution of fast and secure information.
- Acquisition of ensuring appropriate, convenient and fast and on time access of information for users associated with them.
- Acquisition of ensuring for no access to information for unauthorized personnel.
- Endeavour of using modern technologies for the maintenance, transition and security of information.
- Informing and providing necessary training to users for safe and effective use of systems.
- Ensuring accountability and responsiveness of computers and office systems for proper support of Information security.
- Ensure the creation of secure admission in the field of IT to the defined standards.
- Observe all required security in aligned with the pervasive protection of information in the company.
- Ensuring the presence of documentation systems, monitoring of records, and individuals’ performances as well as the systems.